Hey hey 👋
My name is Hui, you can also call me Levi.
I'm an ASIC logic engineer, and work for CNEX.
If you have any question, you can contact me in the following ways:
I absolutely love to learn.
Programming, games, websites, — I love using my technical skills to build cool & interesting things.
In my spare time, I work on them.
I specialize in summarizing and generalizing.
What? Isn't that a bit abstract?
Well, this actually describes me pretty well. I like to habitually summarize everything, and I like generalities. For example, when I start something new, I want to have a general understanding, and when I communicate with others, I first give a general summary. Therefore, if you communicate with me, you will feel very relaxed and get substantial gains.
I was born in Henan (a beautiful small village) and began to learn and love programming in my college days.
I studied microelectronics in XTU and entered CNEX after graduation as an ASIC Logic Engineer.
Here are the projects I contributed:
- Raven - an enterprise SSD Controller Accelerator
- Based on NVME1.4 and PCIE Gen4.
- Advanced acceleration and data protection by working with the FW.
- Tahoe2.0 - an open-channel enterprise SSD Controller
- Based on NVME2.0 and PCIE Gen5.
- The most advanced manufacturing process and the latest protocol support, can be customized enterprise ssd controller.
The best way to get in touch with me is to email email@example.com.
Cheers 😊 Hui
Made with 💕 in Hangzhou, China